You may use this if asked for a statement and/or refer anyone to OHLA.
COVID-19 Frequently Requested Articles/Contents:
- PPP Loan Information
- CMBS Loan Information
- Re-opening/Cleaning & Sanitation Information
- Unemployment Information
- Allied Members Offers in response to COVID-19
- Employment Opportunities for Displaced Workers
Latest COVID-19 Resources
Safe Stay Resources
AHLA-OHLA Safe Stay Guidelines
AHLA-OHLA Safe Stay guidelines are an industry-wide, enhanced set of health and safety protocols designed to provide a safe and clean environment for all hotel guests and employees.
Safe Stay Cleaning Checklist
The Safe Stay program of enhanced industry-wide hotel cleaning standards is offering additional resources to hotel and lodging properties and professionals, including an all-new Cleaning Checklist with detailed steps related to guests, employees and cleaning protocols.
Participants in Safe Stay who certify their compliance with the steps aimed at fulfilling the industry’s stepped-up health safety efforts will receive decals, logos and other materials they can use to validate and promote their longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety. Information that can be used with consumers, guests and the media will also be provided.
- Require face coverings in all indoor public spaces and practice social distancing in all common areas.
- Choose contactless options, where available, including online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
- Consider daily room cleaning, only if necessary. Ask the hotel about your options.
- Request contactless room service delivery.
- Refrain from traveling if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Downloadable Wear a Mask Poster
AHLEI Training Available: COVID-19 Precautions for Hotels
AHLEI’s new training, COVID-19 Precautions for Hotels, was created in consultation with the AHLA’s Safe Stay Advisory Council, the training highlights industry guidelines and practices endorsed by all major U.S. hotel brands for the purpose of protecting guests and employees, including:
- An overview of COVID-19, its symptoms, and transmission information (Also available in Spanish)
- How employees can keep guests and themselves safer through health monitoring and reporting, correct use of face coverings, and frequent handwashing
- Updated cleaning and disinfecting procedures for front and back of the house
- Room recovery procedures in the event of a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- How to implement physical distancing measures
Individuals can sign up now for COVID-19 Precautions for Hotels trainings for just $5. There is also the ability to inquire about providing the training to larger groups. See: https://info.ahlei.org/covid
Best Practice Recommendations for ULO Properties
See Our Additional Resources
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association at 614-461-6462 or firstname.lastname@example.org